» わたしのこと «


The writer does not intend to but tends to make silly remarks that make others laugh. Sometimes she enjoys this unintentional trait of hers, and sometimes she detests it. But nevertheless, she loves to laugh at silly things, both good and bad, mostly little silly things, because she finds that life is too short to spend it sulking away. She also tends to be sarcastic with her words because the subtlety of dry humour makes her laugh even more and lightheartedly at those who "just don't get it."

» ぜんかい «


  • Scum of the earth read this: Fuck off man
  • "The Room"
  • Paraphernalia of life
  • Because I could have
  • Reflect
  • Meet Natsumi
  • Gone Bunburying
  • Italy is every Japanese tourist's paradise
  • Before I leave
  • The Pillowman

  • December 2005
    January 2006
    February 2006
    March 2006
    April 2006
    May 2006
    June 2006
    July 2006
    August 2006
    September 2006
    October 2006
    November 2006
    December 2006
    January 2007
    February 2007
    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    July 2008
    March 2009


    » ともだち «

    Adrian - Aloy - Cat - Daniel
    Dawn - Druce - Faith - Jim
    Karen - Kim - Kyoko - Matt
    Miss M - Nicholas - Nova - Sel
    Sherina - Tuna - Verbalme
    Xiaohui

    » おしゃべり «


    » かんしゃ «

    Sara - Blogger

    What can I say now?

    Saturday, July 05, 2008

    I know, I know, I've been missing in action for like what, two months?

    God, that's really long.

    Been really busy, so I took a self-proclaimed break.

    What can I say now? New job. New kids. New image. Yup, lots of changes in my life.

    Firstly, new job. Although I'm doing pretty much the same thing, the environment is totally different. Lots more independence, including moving around a lot and hanging out at Starbucks mostly to mark. Think Bohemian lifestyle, but with more pay. Ha voila. Not that I'm not busy, I'm very busy during work but I like busy, only that this time I can define the busy part.

    New kids. Yup totally different ball game altogether. These are the kids I totally will not meet unless I were in the same league as them, which obviously explains why I am sometimes sympathetic to their lot in life. "Poor little rich smart kids" they are called.

    New image. Don't worry, my hairstyle's still the same, or at least it was the last time I checked. Going to the hairdresser's next week but that's not the change in image.

    Anyway, I digress.

    I've taken to wearing long dresses as much as I can. They're just so feminine and I'm such a big sucker for them :p In the fashion world, they are called maxi dresses. I probably own about ten pieces of such dresses now lol, most of which have either especially flamboyant loud prints or colours or both. Talk about splurging.

    So what can I say now?

    I haven't had any inspiration to write lately. It might be the fatigue from the last GRE exam or maybe I just haven't been reading as avidly. Probably both.

    As much as I'm growing to like working because I like what I do and it gives me some sense of self-worth, I think I still prefer studying more, for the sole purpose of the want of some intellectual stimulation, although the bad part about studying is being poor and struggling all the time. Hmm, which may be why I'm trying to enjoy myself now as much as I can before I get kicked back into studying again.


    11:15 pm
    クロサギ