» わたしのこと «


The writer does not intend to but tends to make silly remarks that make others laugh. Sometimes she enjoys this unintentional trait of hers, and sometimes she detests it. But nevertheless, she loves to laugh at silly things, both good and bad, mostly little silly things, because she finds that life is too short to spend it sulking away. She also tends to be sarcastic with her words because the subtlety of dry humour makes her laugh even more and lightheartedly at those who "just don't get it."

» ぜんかい «


  • Gone Bunburying
  • Italy is every Japanese tourist's paradise
  • Before I leave
  • The Pillowman
  • Grickle time
  • Been watching some good stuff
  • Facebook
  • Waraku photo moments
  • A dedication
  • More shameless activities by the family of bimbos ...

  • December 2005
    January 2006
    February 2006
    March 2006
    April 2006
    May 2006
    June 2006
    July 2006
    August 2006
    September 2006
    October 2006
    November 2006
    December 2006
    January 2007
    February 2007
    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    July 2008
    March 2009


    » ともだち «

    Adrian - Aloy - Cat - Daniel
    Dawn - Druce - Faith - Jim
    Karen - Kim - Kyoko - Matt
    Miss M - Nicholas - Nova - Sel
    Sherina - Tuna - Verbalme
    Xiaohui

    » おしゃべり «


    » かんしゃ «

    Sara - Blogger

    Meet Natsumi

    Sunday, January 20, 2008

    Meet the girl whose going to revolutionise this tub of fats - Natsumi (Nat-chan for short).



    Hopefully Nat-chan will become my best friend in the weeks to come and beyond, since I've somewhat spent a small fortune on her - to date, the most expensive footwear I've ever gotten.

    Well at least contrary to popular belief, Asics does produce pretty sports shoes. And omg would you believe how comfortable it feels to run with her? I don't like running very much actually, but this is the first time I'm starting to think that maybe, just maybe, I have been wearing the wrong shoes all this while.

    Hurrah to me for finally being able to figure this one out.

    Anyway, Nat-chan is now my new inspiration to exercise more often (more often meaning actually exercising at all). Well, obviously having made some kind of investment, you don't expect me to leave her in the shoe cabinet to rot do you?

    No, she's going to school with me, because that's where the track is. See... I'm absolutely determined not to collapse the next time someone asks me for a jog.

    The last time someone asked me to jog a mere four rounds around the track and play pickleball with her, I almost died. Hmm no, actually I thought I was doing fairly okay not collapsing and ended up with a minor stitch on the side.

    Well, or so I thought.

    That was just before my ex-shoes protested violently and proceeded to cough out a part of his sole.

    Omg, that was rather embarrassing. Imagine someone else picking up that little rubber bit and playing with it.

    Ewwww.

    This was last Thursday by the way. Enough motivation to get myself a new pair of shoes that might work better I thought. And considering how I haven't gotten one since JC days, I thought I ought to have saved (if I actually did, that is) enough money to get a pair of Asics (well, even if I didn't, I thought I deserved her, which suited me fine, really.)

    And so in short, this is the story of how Nat-chan was born.


    Oh and did I mention that I think she is gorgeous?


    9:47 pm
    クロサギ